Welcome To Wark Forest Landscapes
Our Aim : To Provide Quality Care & Good Value, To Owners & Managers Of Trees In The North East.
Applying skills and personal knowledge gained through more than 30 years’ experience of working with trees
Wark Forest Landscapes was established in 2004 by Tim & Stephnie Fathers.
The Fathers family have worked within the arboricultural industry since 1987.
Their first business was one of the top ‘Approved Contractors’ for North Hertfordshire & Hertfordshire District Councils for 14 years.
Wark Forest Landscapes client base grows mainly through personal recommendation from customers in the Hexham area, and throughout the North East that includes: Private customers, Estates, Northumberland National Park, The National Trust, The Woodland Trust, Tilhill Forestry, Euroforest UK local Parish Councils and Grounds maintenance companies covering the North of England.
WFL also undertake Tree Safety inspections & written reports for clients including Schools across the North East region, Tilhill Forestry, Parish Councils & private land owners.
- As a customer, you can trust that all Tree Surgery carried out will be done to protect and promote the health & Safety of your trees, while retaining their natural beauty.
- All work is carried out in accordance with the BS: 3998:2010 guidelines (British standard recommendation for tree work).
- All works are carried out by qualified Arborists, holding NPTC and National Certificate in Arboriculture.
- All work covered by full Arboricultural insurance – Public liability to £5 million.
- Risk assessments are routinely carried out, Health & Safety considered of utmost importance we are members of an accredited SSIP – Safety Schemes in procurement.
- Free consultations & written quotations are provided with no obligations given + all associated aspects of planning advice with regard to trees.
- Inspections and Tree Reports undertaken, from single trees to Estates and parks.
- All waste is removed from site, unless previously agreed otherwise.
- All waste material is recycled.
- Help with Tree Preservation Orders – TPOs and Conservation Areas protect certain trees. We will check with the authorities concerned before any work is carried out. If permission is required we take care of all the application forms, at no extra charge.
The ‘Fathers’ family have 3 generations (over 30 years’) experience preparing and selling Firewood, and aim to supply seasoned & dry firewood logs 12 months of the year, suitable for Log burners, Cookers and Wood boilers.
Seasoned Dry logs are prepared from local timber that has been sourced from sustainably managed woodland. Our Firewood is BSL Approved.
Seasoned Firewood is delivered all year round, no delivery charge within a 20 mile radius of yard.