Welcome To Wark Forest Landscapes
Our Aim : To Provide the highest standards of arboricultural Care, To Owners & Managers Of Trees In The North East.
Applying skills and personal knowledge gained through more than 30 years’ experience of working with trees
Wark Forest Landscapes was established in 2004 by Tim & Stephnie Fathers.
The Fathers family have worked within the arboricultural industry since 1987.
Their first business was one of the top ‘Approved Contractors’ carrying out tree work for North Hertfordshire & Hertfordshire District Councils for 14 years.
Wark Forest Landscapes client base grows mainly through personal recommendation from customers in the Hexham area, and throughout the North East that includes: Private customers, Estates, Northumberland National Park, The National Trust, The Woodland Trust, Tilhill Forestry, Euroforest UK local Parish Councils and Grounds maintenance companies covering the North of England.
WFL also undertake Tree Safety inspections & written reports for clients including Schools across the North East region, Tilhill Forestry, Parish Councils & private land owners.
- As a customer, you can trust that all Tree Surgery carried out by Wark Forest Landscapes will be done to protect and promote the health & Safety of your trees, while retaining their natural beauty.
- All work undertaken by Wark Forest Landscapes is carried out in accordance with the BS: 3998:2010 guidelines (British standard recommendation for tree work).
- Wark Forest Landscapes works are carried out by qualified Arborists, holding NPTC and National Certificate in Arboriculture.
- Wark Forest Landscapes work is covered by full Arboricultural insurance – Public liability to £5 million.
- Wark Forest Landscapes has an accredited Health & Safety Policy: considered of utmost importance, Risk assessments are routinely carried out. We are members of an accredited SSIP – Safety Schemes in procurement.
- Free consultations & written quotations are provided with no obligations given.
- Inspections and Tree Reports undertaken, from single trees to Estates and parks, at competitive prices. Wark Forest Landscapes holds Professional Indemnity Insurance
- All waste is removed from site, unless previously agreed otherwise, Wark Forest Landscapes has waste carriers licence.
- All waste material is recycled.
- Help with Tree Preservation Orders – TPOs and Conservation Areas protect certain trees. We will check with the authorities concerned before any work is carried out. If permission is required we take care of all the application forms, at no extra charge.
The ‘Fathers’ family have 3 generations (over 30 years’) experience preparing and selling Firewood, and aim to supply seasoned ‘ready to burn’ dry firewood logs, suitable for Log burners & Cookers.
Seasoned Firewood logs are prepared from local timber that has been sourced from sustainably managed woodland. Our Firewood is BSL Approved.