Tree Removal and Stump Removal
The choice of method used in tree removal safely depends on several factors including:
- Tree stability – Is it structurally sound enough to climb?
- Access available
- Space available
- Structures such as buildings nearby
- Directional Felling
- TREE REMOVAL in small or confined spaces is possible by climbing and sectionally dismantling using ropes and rigging systems to lower branches safely to avoid damage to property.
- TREE REMOVAL can be done using a Mobile Elevated Work Platform
- STUMP REMOVAL – Removal of stumps after tree removal considerably reduces the growth of Honey Fungus (Armillaria species) – a fungus that can destroy garden plants and trees. Wark Forest Landscapes has a Stump Grinder that can access gardens with a narrow entrance.